For tracking devices, especially iOS devices and Mac computers, Apple Inc. provided a service called find my iPhone. Apple watch and AirPods can also be traced out using this app. This service is implicitly integrated into iOS devices and Mac computers. They will be traced out using the iOS app or iCloud website. It was initially released in June 2010.
Features of Find My iPhone iOS 11.2.8
- It has a size of 59 MB and is available for all the versions of iOS up to iOS 8 and later may be developed for other latest versions.
- For an easy finding of devices, it facilitates a service to play a sound at maximum volume.
- Even if the device mute, it makes a flash on the screen which is another way to find devices easily.
- It has provided a facility to flag a device as lost or hidden which will further allow a user to lock it with a password.
- If someone finds the lost iPhone device they can make a call to the user directly on the device.
- If the device has sensitive information this app will erase all the contents and settings completely. But if this action is performed once the device cannot be located further.
- The users can even check the battery level of their device. This feature is added in iOS 6 version.
- Since it provides all these features it is difficult for someone to use or sell this device.
How to download Find My iPhone iOS 11.2.8?
Protect your device by installing Find My iPhone on your iOS device. Click on the link provided to do so.