iPhone is regarded as one of the most expensive devices of 21 st century. Security of iPhone has become necessary for the iPhone users. Find My iPhone is an application and service provided by Apple Inc. that allows remote location tracking of iOS devices, MAC computers, Apple Watch, and Air Pods. Basically, Find My iPhone is an asset tracking device to ensure security and safety to Apple users.
Features of Find My iPhone iOS 11.9.1
Find My iPhone offers the following given features to its users-
- The service helps iPhone users to locate their lost Apple device by just opening an account on iCloud website.
- The 5.9 MB application is compatible for iOS 8 and later versions.
- The application comes integrated with the Play Sound feature. It makes device play a sound at maximum volume and makes flashing on the screen even if it is muted. The feature is helpful in locating a mislaid device.
- iOS 6 and all the later version come integrated with Lost Mode. When enabled, it flags the device as stolen or lost allowing the user to lock it with a passcode. Anyone who finds the device can directly contact the owner.
- Another salient feature of Find My iPhone is the Erase iPhone feature erases all content and settings. This feature is useful when the device has confidential information. It erases the entire information saved in the phone. This makes it hard for someone to resell a stolen device. After this feature is enabled, the device cannot be located.
- An Apple ID password is required before turning off Find My iPhone.
How to download Find My iPhone iOS 11.9.1?
To download the app, click below-