With the advent of scientific technology, mobile phones have emerged victoriously over the ages. Right from the inception of primitive Java tools to current iOS version, the world has seen a great arc of revolution. Find my iPhone is an application developed by Apple Inc. This app enables users to keep a remote location track of iOS devices. It is an integrated service for both OS and Mac OS. This application works wonders for Apple
watches, Mac Computers, iPads, iPods etc. Initially released on June 15 2010, it is a free-ware licensed software. The entire source code of the same is written in Swift programming. Find my iPhone is an unique venture which offers easy recovery of devices if lost or stolen. The security threat of losing an iPhone or other devices, with a constant threat of data intrusion and identity threat is minimized by the usage of the app. Bringing to limelight, some of the features which are highly enthusing are:-
Features of Find My iPhone iOS 12.4.9
- Easy recovery of devices.
- Locates devices using iCloud or ioS devices.
- PlayMode enables the phone to play a tune at highest sound and display flashes even if its turned off.
- LostMode enables users to lock the phone which is stolen or lost with a pass-code, the device when later found, can be easily contacted with the user.
- EraseiPhone allows users to delete confidential data from the phone.
- Battery level can also be checked.
- Easy to follow and use.
- Doesn’t require much memory space.
- Minimized chance of security issues.
- Minimum requirements.
- Synchronized iCloud for location and data storage.
- Custom Message display.
How to download Find My iPhone iOS 12.4.9?
Find My iPhone can be downloaded using the link given below.
FindmyiPhone is an innovative quest of device tracking and recovery. But the app only works for iOS. Tracking of other devices becomes difficult. The extensibility is a matter of concern of the application. If the same feature be extended to all the mobiles, the chance of theft would have nullified. It is one of the must and necessary app which should be present on an ioS device.